Need to furnish your property to achieve maximum appeal for sale?
We specialise in property styling & staging. Utilising our extensive range of high-end furniture, homewares and art to style your property for sale.
Working hand in hand with you and your real estate agent, we’ll transform your space into an appealing proposition for any buyer.
We’ll furnish your home with the target market in mind, considering the requirements of potential buyers to complement your property.
1. Initial complimentary consultation
Taking approximately one hour on site for you to walk through your home to chat about your project and specific requirements. Including:
- Visual - understanding who your target audience is and how we can reflect that in your home.
- Space - number and size of rooms.
- Goals - do you have specific goals or are you simply looking to maximise your sale price?
- Installation - how quickly do you need installation?
2. Concept creation
Following the initial consult, should you wish to engage The Cullin Interiors for your project, we will provide you with a complete concept
- 3 x individual product recommendations
- 2 x electronic mood boards per space
- 1 x hard surfaces concept board per space
We’ll then agree on the duration of furniture hire you need with the option to extend.
3. On the day
We’ll set up and style your space.
If you real estate agent needs photography, this is the perfect opportunity.
The furniture can stay in situ until your property is sold, and then we’ll arrange for the furniture to be removed.